Hatha Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training
Beginning September 8, 2018!
Loka Studios is now accepting applications for enrollment in our 200-hr Hatha Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training. If you have ever wanted to deepen your own personal yoga practice or learn how to teach and share yoga with others, this is the program for you.
The course will cover Yoga Philosophy and Lineage, Basic Anatomy, Yoga Poses and Breathing Techniques, Ethical Yoga Teaching, Teaching Language and the Business of Yoga (how to thrive as a yoga instructor). This course is also the only one in San Antonio to include learning segments in Ayurveda, iRest® Yoga Nidra, and the Chakra System that incorporates the use of essential oils to effect the energetic body.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have an opportunity to become Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance and may be invited to apply for our Apprenticeship Program.
2018 - 2019 Training Schedule
The course is in a 12-hour weekend format and will meet every other weekend.
- Saturdays & Sundays – 12PM to 6PM
- September 8th, 2018 – March 31st, 2019
- Saturday, July 28th, 10:30am-12;30pm
- Wednesday, August 15th, 7-9pm
There are payment plans available:
• Payment Plan A – Pay in full due by first day of class = $3195
• Payment Plan B – $1695 due by first day of class, Auto pay of $340 for next 5 months = $3395
• Payment Plan C – $895 due on first day of class, Auto pay $450 for next 6 months = $3595